To provide a truly custom blank, we offer several densities from which to choose. At this time we offer every blank size in every weight, however not all weights will be stocked in all sizes. Sales will dictate what sizes are stocked in what density.
Actual pounds per cubic foot of a given weight foam will vary with blank size due to mold compaction and skin to core ratio. The comparisons listed are based on the difference in pounds of foam used to pour each density and is an average among blank sizes.
The density of a blank will be identified by the color of the paint on the nose.
Densities are listed from lightest to heaviest:
- ORANGE, approximately 12% – 13% lighter than BLUE. Competition weight currently only available in short boards.
- RED, approximately 6% – 7% lighter than BLUE. Performance weight available in most sizes.
- BLUE is considered our stock density and is the basis for comparison.
- GREEN, approximately 9% – 10% heavier than BLUE
- CLASSIC, approximately 30% – 32% heavier than BLUE. These blanks will be identified with a brown tipped nose.
- TOW-IN, approximately 205% heavier than BLUE. These blanks will be identified with a black tipped nose.